Your Top five priorities when moving to the new rental space
While the major moving principles for moving to the new rental space and completing a home move are the same,
there are a couple of things we should keep in mind to ensure a smooth relocation process to the new rental space.
We’ve put several tips together for you, feel free to check them out below:
1. Choose the right place to live. Look for the best option within the price range you’re willing to spend and make sure to read reviews about the area and apartment complex to save yourself from any unexpected things.
2. Utilities set up. FInd out your upcoming utility bills to avoid future surprises, as well as make sure to take care of your current ones.
3. Line up professional movers. Make a solid research for a professional mover in the area. The Space Moving team provides full-packaged moving services and can help you handle all steps - from packing the household to unloading and assembling everything in the new place.
4. Get insurance from your renter, that will help protect your belongings in case of emergencies like flooding or fire.
5. Change address. Don’t forget to change your address for all services that you’re getting mails from.